How to Help Your Child with SEPARATION ANXIETY
Free Online Masterclass with Helena Mooney
It's just the worst, isn't it, when your child is clinging desperately to you, begging you not to go.
When they're crying & the (lovely) teacher or educator is holding onto them so you can leave.
When you can hear them calling out for you as you walk away.
It's even worse when you just don't know what to do.
But there ARE things you can do that will make drop-offs & separation SO much better.
Join me to:
- Learn tangible strategies to help your child be happier at drop off AND be more confident and resilient when they are away from you
- Discover simple, fun, high effective games to play together
- Understand how to help your child when they are upset
- How to strengthen your connection whilst trying to separate
- Implement strategies both at home and at the point of drop-off to make separation easier
Wednesday 19 February
8.30pm (Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart), 7.30pm (Brisbane), 8.00pm (Adelaide), 5.30pm (Perth), 9.30am (UK)
Leave feeling empowered, confident and armed with awesome strategies to implement straight away
I'm Helena Mooney and I'm a Parenting Coach specialising in Aware Parenting and Parenting by Connection. I'm also Mum to 2 children aged 11 & 5.
I clearly remember how awful it was when my daughter started pre-school & then school and how she was so upset when I left. How much she would cling to me, cry and call out after me.
I felt like just the worst mum possible.
I just didn't know what to do.
But now I do! Now I know what works for my own children, and for those whose parents I support.
And I'd love to share this with you too.
My approach is respectful, loving, emotionally-aware, fun and highly effective so join me to help your child with their separation anxiety.