Repair after shouting at my kids – from grovelling apologies to confident reconnection – with Chiara Rossetti
If you've ever been stuck in the anger > guilt > shame cycle, then this episode is perfect for you.
Chiara Rossetti is an amazing Aware Parenting Mum and Instructor who shares how she has struggled with her feelings of frustration and rage with her children, and how she now uses playfulness to reconnect and repair after an outburst.
- Healing & transformative power of play
- Play can be easier than you think
- Play is your child's language & is universal
- Parenting doesn't need to be serious (and is better when it isn't!)
- Play doesn't always feel natural - and that's OK
- It's never too late to start playing with your child
- You CAN reconnect and repair with your child - this will bring you confidence in your parenting
- Teenagers are great! The power of Aware Parenting for the teenage years.
Join / Watch Online Workshop: REPAIR: How To Reconnect With Your Child After You've F#@%*d Up
- Why you shout & lose your temper, despite your best intentions
- How to help your child release fear and sadness so that you can repair your connection and heal your child's stress
- What simple and fun things you can do with your child to bring playfulness back in your relationship
- How to reduce the chances of you losing it again
PLUS, If you can make it live, you'll receive tailor-made, situation specific, attachment play ideas - just for you. REGISTER TODAY
If you struggle being playful with your child, then know that you're not alone - most parents struggle with this. And Chiara and I have created a brand new program that will help!
This is your opportunity to help you and your family THRIVE & have FUN together!
Click here to find out more.
FREE GUIDE: Shout Less & Connect More with 5 SIMPLE Games!
Start to TRANSFORM your everyday parenting challenges with 5 easy games.
They're FUN, they're QUICK and they're FREE!