Saturday 12 October, 2019: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Beaches Baby, Freshwater
Whether your toddler is aggressive, sad, frustrated or anxious, play is an incredible approach for transforming challenging situations. It’s much more effective than traditional discipline methods as it addresses the reasons why your child is behaving in that way.
When you understand what’s going on in your child’s brain then you’re better equipped to help them and transform the situation.
But it’s not always easy to know what to do in those moments, especially because it’s unlikely that your parents responded playfully when you were being difficult. So come along to find out:
- What's really going on for your toddler when they misbehave
- Why rewards & punishments aren't helpful
- Why play is one of the most effective ways to respond to challenging behaviour
- Simple, fun & highly effective games to use throughout your parenting that will help your child from toddler to tween
Discover How To Use Play To:
- Reduce aggressive behaviour
- Help your toddler sleep better
- Reduce separation anxiety
- Stop whining
- Adjust to life with a new baby
- Strengthen your connection
- Navigate the inevitable challenges of life with a vibrant toddler
Leave feeling empowered, confident and armed with tangible strategies to implement straight away!
Early Bird Discount - 20% off with code EARLYBIRD until 1/10/19