As much as I hate to say this, lockdowns seem to be a part of our lives now. As the rest of the world opens up, here in Australia we're still in them. And there's a high possibility of lockdowns coming back in the Northern Hemisphere's winter...
Mental health issues, particularly for teens, are soaring.
And whilst you can feel hopeless that you can't control what's going on in the outside world, the good news is that you CAN transform what's happening for you and your family.
So, how can you make the best of this difficult situation?
In this week's podcast episode I cover:
1. How to best support yourself, so that you can then support your family
2. Looking for the good in the situation
3. Using this time for an Emotional Project with your kids
If you want more help with your kids's behaviour this lockdown, then join my FREE Workshop this Thursday 4 August at 8pm Sydney time
The 3 Secrets to Make Parenting Easier in Lockdown
- How to create more harmony in your family without bribes or punishments
- What your child needs to be able to entertain themselves while you work
- The secret to make home-learning easier
- THE #1 mistake you need to STOP making
- You'll walk away feeling clearer about how to manage lockdown better with your kids in a way that's going to help all of you.
And if you're listening to this and I'm not running the workshop, then join my online program Annoying to AMAZING! where you'll receive ongoing support - including weekly Q&A's, fortnightly mentoring calls and monthly masterclasses - to help you with your kids whether you're in lockdown or not.
FREE GUIDE: Shout Less & Connect More with 5 SIMPLE Games!
Start to TRANSFORM your everyday parenting challenges with 5 easy games.
They're FUN, they're QUICK and they're FREE!