Aware Parenting is more than just a technique of being with our babies & children. It's a way of connecting with them based on a deep understanding of their needs, which not only helps with helping your children, but also relating with your colleagues at work too.
In this episode Caroline Ryan, who has 2 young boys and now works full time, shares how her change in understanding of her son's behaviour & needs has improved her interactions with her co-workers in the office and her career as a whole.
Want more help with your baby?
- Understand your baby's emotional needs so that they sleep better & are more relaxed during the day
- Discover why your baby is crying so you know what they really need
- Reduce the stress of car trips by helping your baby be more content in the car
- Understand how play helps babies from a young age so you can have more fun together
- Develop a solid base as a parent so you can confidently support your baby as they grow into rambunctious toddlers and beyond....
FREE GUIDE: Shout Less & Connect More with 5 SIMPLE Games!
Start to TRANSFORM your everyday parenting challenges with 5 easy games.
They're FUN, they're QUICK and they're FREE!